Friday, January 22, 2016

Fabulous Friday #4: The Puffer Jacket

Not going to lie here. I LOVE clothes. Always have. Always will! Accessories, shoes, and jewelry...they come along, for that same ride. Being a Puppy Momma, has only increased this! I probably have the best dressed dog, in the city. It's getting kind of crazy here!

Recently, my Mom and I took our dogs to PetSmart. And found some cute puffer jackets on clearance. Yes, I know. But it's been cold. And they need them. So we each made our purchases. And then, this past week, we decided to go on a walk. The pups and I.

It was a cold day. They had just had their baths. So out came, the new jackets. And oh, how cute they were! Pink and grey, at their very best. Honestly Miss B, didn't want to take hers off. Yes, that's how much she loved it!

Got me thinking. My Mom had bought a puffer jacket, back in the Fall. During one of Old Navy's crazy sales. I think she got it for $15. And she loves it! It is really warm. How do I know? Because a time or two, I've put it on. To chase down a puppy, at 2AM.

I got to thinking, I'd like one too. You see, 99% of my jackets, are Peacoats. The other 1%, are heavy blazers and denim jackets. So off to search out puffers...


I found this beauty. On clearance for $110. A little pricey. But the color, love it! Did I mention, it's Michael Kors. It's a down jacket. Which will be incredibly warm! And it comes in petite sizes. Hello! Short girl here!!!


There is also this wild jacket. Actually, it's similar to my Mom's. But in a much louder color. It's on clearance, for $20. And is only available in yellow. I have to think on this...


There is also this puffer vest. At Old Navy. On clearance for $18. I really like this. The color is something I like. Dark and rich. And I can see myself using it. Except, they don't have my size...

Ugh, you end of the season sales, and such! I guess I just continue to search. We have another winter storm headed our way. Cross your fingers and your toes, that I won't need anything like this. I mean, I do have a Peacoats in every single color! Maybe next year, I'll find my puffer jacket. ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment