Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Crochet Inspiration #18: Dragonfly Blanket

There is an endless flow of babies...in our family. And among my friends. There is no need, for me to have any. My family does a GREAT job, of multiplying. My friends, have the cutest kiddos. And with all these babies, comes lots and lots of Baby Showers. And presents. And new things to create.

And sometimes, you just get bored, with the same old patterns. So lots of times, when I'm pulling up patient records...I'm also browsing Pinterest for some inspiration. Or a new pattern to try out.

 
Recently, I found this blanket. And fell in love, with the design! The link, takes you to the blog, of the crocheter. Not the pattern. After some digging, I found that pattern. I may or may not...have already started one of these blankets...


And while I was digging around this blog, I might have come across this little guy. And it was love at first sight! The designer of this guy, can be found here.

 
Although this little fellow, is labeled a misfit, I like him. He's just quirky. And would make a perfect gift, for my owl loving Momma. Or a new baby girl, who is on her way.

So many fun things! The Dragonfly Blanket, might just be a new favorite of mine. Like I said. I might have started one...or already finished three! Right at this moment, I am starting another. And will probably have it at my side, all day long!

You see, my pups are going to be at the vet today. It's time to get them spayed. And I will be a total wreck! So I might get another one of these cute blankets, finished. What else, can a Puppy Momma do? ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment