Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Crochet Inspiration #19: Crochet Coasters

It's that time of year already! I've been prepping for all the Growers' Markets. And I was trying to remember what I sold last year. The honest truth is, a ton of coasters. How random. I know! But it was something I couldn't keep up with.

So I decided to look around. For some inspiration. And a little fun. I don't know about you, but I get tired, of the same patterns. And I want to make things that sell, and that are fun for me to create. So here goes...some of the items I found...

 
Last Spring, I ran across this picture. I think I spent 3 or 4 days, trying to hunt down the pattern. I never did. But I figured out a pattern. And I made a ton of these coaster sets. These were HUGE at the Growers' Markets.
 


I'd also come across this picture last Summer. And I liked the simplicity of this design. I never found this pattern either. But I figured something out. It wasn't too difficult. But these were a great sale item too!


I just found this picture. And did a little searching, for a pattern. With no luck. But I'm not sweating it. I think I can figure something out. I really think, these would be fun to make.


And these hearts. For real, they are incredibly cute! I found the pattern here. I think these will be super cute! I just bought a bunch of cotton, in such fun colors. I really can't wait, to get started.


I've had these coasters, on my "To-Do List," since Sarah posted the pattern. I know! It's been over 3 years. And I have all the supplies at home. These would be perfect for the Growers' Markets. And the various Summer Festivals, I keep getting calls about. So fun!


These coasters have a more simple design. And I really like that. Again, I couldn't find a pattern. But these look really easy. I'm sure, I can figure something out!

 
My Mom really likes these coasters. Which means, our buyers will like them too. And I'm happy, that there is a pattern. So I'm going to try, and make a couple of sets.


I'm not sure what to say. A lot of our regular buyers, have sent me this picture. I'm not the biggest fan. But they are. So I'll be making a couple of these too.


These are a bit more my style. But honestly, I never use coasters. I don't own any. I've never thought about them. But I like the simplicity, of these coasters. I think they'd be a good design. No pattern to be found. But simple enough, to try.


These owls, caught my Mom's eye. They are adorable. Again, no pattern. Believe me. I searched. And searched. Then searched some more. I think I went down the Pinterest Black Hole...for 2 days. With no luck!


This monkeys, are equally as cute. And fun! Again, no pattern. Pinterest was killing me...for a few days. But I got the idea. And I'm sure, I can come up with something.


And then I thought, I'm going to be at a Growers' Market. Or two. Maybe even three. So I thought sunflowers would be nice. I know, this girl, would love a set! I should try them out.

Like I said before, coasters aren't my thing. Not personally. For this organizing, OCD, cleaning addict...I just can't imagine rings on the table. But coasters? Not my thing. But I'm not stupid. I see the need for and want for them. So I'll be making a few sets. ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment