Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Crochet Inspiration 1: Pom-Pom Crochet Blanket

It's been so cold round here! We haven't gotten much in the "snow department." Well, not here in my hometown anyway. But the snow has been falling all the way around us. Literally! My home, just a few hours south, got nearly a foot of snow!

So you can just imagine. Cold! And I all I want to do, is wrap myself up in a blanket. And take a nap. Or read a good book. Let's be honest, I want to be warm and a little lazy! But we've been in the hospital for what's seems like forever and a day! And I usually only go outside, every other day. But still, this cold, just makes me want a nice warm blanket!

I was doing a little blog reading on Sunday night. My Dad was having a very restless night. And I didn't want to make too much noise. But I needed to keep on eye on him. The tech for our unit called in sick. And the staff was a little short handed. So in the dark, I caught up on blogs.

I can't even remember what blog post I was reading, but I saw this incredibly cute blanket. Jess always has such cute things on her blog. I kept reading. And hoping, I'd find the source of this blanket. Something about it, was screaming, "Make Me!"

 
I found it in an earlier post. Jess designed this beauty! I just don't know what it is. This blanket just looks fun! I love the pom-pom action. The color. The casual feel of the blanket. And that chair! If anyone knows where I can find one, let me know. ASAP! I LOVE the bones of this chair! Now I'm off to see, if this guy will go do a yarn run for me! ;) Maybe I'll have a fun blanket, by this weekend. ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment