Sunday, January 18, 2015

Simple Sunday 3: Pom Pom Heart Necklace

It's just shy of a month, until Valentine's Day. It's cold outside. I can't find these guys on TV. There are no races to watch. My team is out for the season. And I dearly miss watching these guys. There's not even a good movie on this channel! What's a girl to do on a Sunday like this?

Did I mention Valentine's Day? Not my favorite day of the year. But one that is fun to celebrate with the itty bitties in my life. And being back home, has made it really fun. You know to celebrate holidays. My Little Cousin J, makes my day! She gets so excited over the little things. So does my Little Buddy J.

So I've been looking for something fun to make them. A little bit of fun, a dash of silliness, and tons of love! Guess what I found? Every little lady's dream...pom poms, hearts, and a necklace!


Isn't this so cute? I thought so. Jess has so many GREAT ideas! I've been following her blog for years. Probably from the beginning of her blogging days. And her ideas never get old. This little necklace is just the right amount of fun, sass, and Valentine's Day! I'm not sure how I missed it 2 years ago...when Jess posted it. But I'm definitely making some, for the cuties in my life. I might even sneak in a few for an upcoming Craft Fair. ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment