Saturday, January 3, 2015

Sassy Saturday 1: Julep's Shelly

It's Saturday. I'm tired. But also feeling sassy. I know! It's like day 100 in the hospital...no really, day 11. But who's counting. ;) And I should be sick of this place. Especially since I didn't go to sleep until 3:30AM...and I just woke up. But it's life. And I'm looking for something good, to start my day off with...

So as I made my peppermint hot cocoa. Hot chocolate with a candy cane. I save this hot treat, for the weekends. And everyone watches me, because I guess it's strange to see someone walking around with a candy cane in their hot chocolate. But it puts a smile on my face! And then, I spotted my nails.  And my smile grew. Because they are pretty wonderful, at the moment. So I have to share...


Julep's Shelly. I got it in my Julep box this month. Hello! January 3rd...that's today! And I already have this month's box. GREAT service if you ask me! That also includes a couple of days, for this guy to pick up the mail. At my parents' house, and bring it to us at the hospital. I'm telling you, Julep has great service!

Besides all these reasons, this color is gorgeous! And it's a crème finish. $14 or $11.20 if you are a maven. Or if you are lucky like me, part of your monthly box! But really, I'd buy this color, if it hadn't come in my box. It reminds me of those Dove mint chocolates. The ones that I polished off 2 bags, by myself, since our Christmas Party. Yum!

Julep's description of the color is "wintermint." To me, it's more of a "wintery" mint color. Think Spring...and the perfect mint green dress. But a little more "Winter Wonderland." Then you have it! I guess it just brightened up my morning. And I had to share. Between the dreariness of the hospital, and the freezing weather outside, this is the perfect distraction for me! ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment