Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Crochet Inspiration 24: Snowman Purse

'Tis the season. You know...candy canes, Christmas trees, and Santa. Did I mention that I haven't decorated. At all! This is not me. I usually have the entire house, outside and in, decorated. Like every surface is covered in something glittery, shiny, or twinkly.

But this year, I just haven't been into it. In 10 days, we are having our company Christmas party. I got to get moving on this stuff. I haven't even done 10% of my Christmas shopping. I know. I know people. 16 days until Christmas...

So I've been looking for some crafting inspiration. Especially, for the little ones. My Little Cousin J has LOVED everything "Snowman" since I can remember. Frosty is her guy. She will watch Frosty the Snowman...at least 100 times. That's between Thanksgiving and Christmas. After Christmas, they hide the movie from her!

She'll be 5 next month. And is now in Pre-K. So I've been hunting down a little something special for her. I wanted a little bag of some sort. Something she could carry with her. She likes to have little bags to stash her ice cream money, lipgloss, and special little toys. I did a quick search on Etsy, and look what I found...


A snowman purse! I about died. The cuteness alone, just got me. And honestly, this close to Christmas...with chemo and everything else we have going on...I should just buy it. But my Little Cousin J, she just adores when I make her stuff. :)

I think I can have this little gem, made in about a day. I'm thinking a purple "hat" with pink cheeks. Her two favorite colors. And maybe, if I have time, making a pink one for my pal Little J. I think these are so much fun! Better than the stockings, that I was going to write their names on. Bonus...I already have tons of treats to fill them with! Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment