Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Crochet Inspiration 27: Baby Panda

Is anyone else still trying to get their Christmas presents bought? How about finished up...you know, if you are a crafter. Well, I am. Mostly because life has been crazy around here. And since we are going to be in the hospital for the next week or so, my gifts this year are going to be homemade.

Most are done. But then, I had a ton of orders to fill. And Christmas came fast. So yes, I sold a few of the gifts I had made my family. I have a few left to remake. Mostly hats. Some toys. And a scarf. But I thought, we needed something fun in the hospital. In pops...a baby panda!


Isn't this panda outfit cute? Well, I thought so. I'm going to make the hat for my little cousin. She just turned 7 months old. I'm thinking of adding a little pink bow, to the right ear area. And then, I just might make one for an upcoming Craft Fair. :)

And just for a second, can we talk about this awesome blog? All About Ami. I literally stumbled on it. Because I was looking for a baby panda hat. And I was a little tired of all the character hats, that I've made this holiday season. I just wanted something adorable. But All About Ami...definitely one of my new favorite blogs! ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment