Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Crochet Inspiration 26: Snowmen for Two Little Men

We're just 2 days away from Christmas! And I found out just a few days ago, that my cousin is coming from Virginia. And her brother is also coming to town. He lives a few hours away. Both with their new spouses. And baby boys. One of the boys is 2 months old. The other is 7 months old. You know, totally adorable.
 
But that means, I need some quick gifts. And because my 2 cousins are very competitive, I decided I needed to make the same thing for both baby boys. You know, we've got to be 100% fair. And I wanted it to be something homemade. But it needs to be simple. Something that can be worked up in 2 days. Then I remembered these 2 little snowmen...
 

We all know about Sarah's cute snowman. And I think he will be just perfect. Minus the little flower. You know...it could be a choking hazard.


And I thought a snowman hat would be perfect. It doesn't get really cold here, but Virginia gets it's fair share of snow. And winter. So why not? I'm thinking one can be red, the other blue. Add in some grey for fun. And a few cute buttons. Just a little modifications. Well, I better grab my hook and yarn...and get busy! Merry Christmas Eve Eve!!! ❤ 

No comments:

Post a Comment