Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Crochet Inspiration #5: Babies Everywhere!

Sunday, I just found out, I will have a new baby cousin. In August. So many babies are coming! Or have just arrived. In my family. With my friends. They are all so very precious!

And it got me thinking. I need to start working on baby gifts. I have been crocheting, 100 MPH lately. But it doesn't seem fast enough. And I need some new ideas too!


I found this picture on Facebook. I've made 3 Call the Midwife Blankets. And I think maybe I'll be making a forth. But the little outfit is really cute too! I've been making diaper covers, to go with the animal hats I make. But this is just too cute! Would be perfect, for newborn pictures.

And let's be honest, we have way more girls, in our family, than boys. I need to make this set! To me, it just looks like some basic pieces, dressed up a bit. A little flower, and some embellishments. Time to get to work!


This little guy, kills me! My friend actually sent me this picture. She's expecting a baby boy. And her hubby is a HUGE baseball fan! This would be perfect! Heck, I might just surprise them, at the Baby Shower. She ordered it, but it might just be her gift...

And this blanket. I've loved it for a while now! I'm actually thinking of making this, our next Crochet Along. I have a couple of skeins of yarn, that would make a perfect blanket!

I'm already so far behind, in baby gifts! Not lying. And I've already hit our stash. We are down to, almost nothing. So my crochet hooks, will be going 100 MPH for a while. Baby blankets, little hats, booties, tiny toys, and cute sweaters...are all on my brain! This is just such, a ray of Sunshine for me!!! ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment